On Friday 11/13 we got a call that the birthmother looked at the books and chose us!! She is giving this decision it's due consideration and thinking it over for a few days. Today, she is scheduled to see her social worker today and decide whether she wants to meet us. If she does, the meeting will be next week Monday/Tuesday. If not, then we'll go back into the pool and wait for someone else to pick us. OMG...the suspense of this (not to mention the emotion) is so intense!
To pass the time, I am in nesting mode. I put an adoraable decal of a tree on the wall of the nursery. I also bought a stroller...make that: I bought THE stroller. My coveted Orbit Baby. Ooohhh...I love this stroller. I am so excited to pay a ridiculous amount for a stroller. Is that crazy?
So, we wait.....

No comments:
Post a Comment