My name is Sylvia and I want to be a Mommy. My husband Ian wants to be a Daddy. We always knew we wanted to adopt but we were married kind of late and decided to give biology a try. We tried the "old fashioned way" for 2 years and after a couple of losses decided that we'd rather be parents than be perpetual fertility patients....so we went back to our original plan of domestic adoption.
We started the process in May 2009 and completed our home study in August 2009 with Spence Chapin here in NYC. Now we are waiting for a match....and waiting....and waiting. It's been 8 weeks and I'm not a very patient person!
Check out the link to our profile on Spence-Chapin's website:
http://www.spence-chapin.org/unplanned-pregnancy/a3_waiting_families.php?id=37
I'll post again when something happens!
Sylvia
We started the process in May 2009 and completed our home study in August 2009 with Spence Chapin here in NYC. Now we are waiting for a match....and waiting....and waiting. It's been 8 weeks and I'm not a very patient person!
Check out the link to our profile on Spence-Chapin's website:
http://www.spence-chapin.org/unplanned-pregnancy/a3_waiting_families.php?id=37
I'll post again when something happens!
Sylvia

No comments:
Post a Comment